So a total of five related series are in Youtube:
* Greek Geek Stuff: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL07098F8759963CF2
* 10-11 GGS, a spinoff/subset, focus on Paul's prophetical continuation of the 1500-year tradition from Psalm 90: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5D3F5A2E85CE65CC
* Mary's Magnificat Meter, currently being posted, spinoff and subset of Greek Geek Stuff, focus on Lord Born on Chanukah: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8E0CA478D2DE276F
* Synoptics, starting in Matthew 1, showing how Luke then Mark then John, 'wrap around' Matthew and prior Gospel writers, so you know WHEN each book came out: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL97D4FC19559B634B
* Mark's Gospel proves 'Q' Scholars Wrong. The Q Gospel idea is a HOAX, which the promoters effectively admit, as you'll see in Episodes 2 and 2b of this series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL358C20D575D1B580
It will take me at least several years to complete these series. So the other series which are also incomplete, like Prolife Blasphemy, will be added to ad hoc. Sorry.
Finally, someone just sent me this crazy guy's link, wondering why people can so misread a teacher: http://www.internetmonk.com/archive/whatever-happened-to-r-b-thieme . The putative writer of that blog asked for 'tapers' to respond, but the blog entry allows no more comments. Going by the comments allowed, no one who is a taper was posted.
- So here's my response: LEARN TO READ, dummy. First of all, that pastor has now been dead since 2009, so all his stuff is available on mp3 for anyone to compare, versus the blogger and posters, who seem to be unaware that the man is dead. That tells you much about their inability or unwillingness, to BACK UP their claims with any real information.
- Secondly, I've been under that pastor since 1979, and you can tell that under him I learned to read Hebrew and Greek, since the classes are all EXEGETICAL. You can test what I learned, in my videos. So now you know what you can learn if you too study under that pastor. My pastor didn't seem to know about Bible meter, for he never taught it. But due to what he did teach, I learned it, as the fourth 10-11 GGS video, explains.
- So you have a choice: listen to hearsay, or listen to the teacher; listen to someone who learned UNDER that teacher, or listen to people who never listened to that teacher. For it is true that many people just idolized Thieme, so never learned what he taught. Witnessed, by the commenters in that blog entry. Pity. But it's a good microcosm example of how people can say nay nay or yay yay yet never actually HEARD what the person they bash or bless, said.
Such time-honored rhetorical styles in Bible, any true scholar would know. Purpose of the style is interactive teaching: to WEAVE prior information into the current book, to give the lesson and simultaneously prove the new text comes from God. Duh. A teacher is likewise proven false or true, by whether what he says lines up with the Word. So if you have 15,000 hours of exegesis from a pastor, and you actually LISTEN to that exegesis, you can tell if what he says is false or true. But the blogger and his commenters, didn't listen.
So if you want to know about that teacher, don't make their mistake, LISTEN. Same is even more true, for Bible. Don't listen to third parties badmouthing or praising -- READ THE TEXT YOURSELF. Then you will know from the RHETORICAL STYLE you see, that Matthew's Gospel is first, Luke second, Mark third, John fourth.